“A very clever, and very addictive, twist on solitaire.”
- Mark Brown, pocketgamer.co.uk
“A solitaire game everyone needs to play.”
- Marc Kusnierz, pixelatedsausage.com
4 Thrones, solitaire with simplicity.
Stunningly simple, visually arresting, and an absolute joy to play; this is the classic solitaire you know and love but with a modern edge and a simple twist that will keep you coming back for more.
Learn the basics of this brand new solitaire game in less than a minute, then try your hand at any of the three different modes. Beat the deck in Single Mode by playing through all 52 cards. Then, put your skills to the test and see how long you can last in Endless Mode. Looking for something a bit riskier? Battle for the top spot on the leaderboards by scoring as many points as you can in the all-or-nothing Kings Mode.
This slick, simple gameplay is independently ingenious, but combining it with sharp minimal design elevates 4 Thrones to a remarkable level of sophistication. An experience that sets the bar for the next generation of card games.
This is art for your pocket.
Everything has been rethought, redesigned, retooled, and refined. This isn’t just eye candy, it’s useful design. The layout has been tested and adjusted to pixel perfection so you can play it single handed, anywhere, anytime, with absolute ease. And the 10 stunningly simple themes enhance the experience by bringing completely different environments to the table. Unlock the one that’s just right for you.
4 Thrones is exceptional in every way. Don’t miss out on this lovingly crafted solitaire game.
- A completely redesigned solitaire game specifically for the modern touch device era.
- 3 addictively simple modes.
- 10 visually arresting themes that generate infinite random and relaxing patterns while you play.
- Achievements for accomplishing challenging milestones.
- Leaderboards to challenge your friends and the rest of the world.
- Universal app looks fantastically crisp on every device.
- No ads and no in app purcahses.
- Supported Languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch, Russian, Korean
Read about the making of this game here.